Return to Headlines


If you have moved and need to change your address, please contact Christine Miller at Central Registration, 348-2792 until August 19. She can then be reached at 401 315-1509. Addresses can only be changed by our Central Registration office. You will need proof of residency, i.e. a utility bill or copy of a lease with your new address listed. Click here for the forms for your convenience to expedite the process. Please be sure to follow this procedure to ensure we have a current address for your child. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!