WHS Writing Lab
The mission of the Writing Lab is to enhance writing instruction through collaboration in order to promote writing across the curriculum and ultimately build competence and confidence in all writers - students and teachers alike. The Writing Coaches will provide a variety of collaborative experiences ranging from one-on-one (student or teacher), small group (ex: station), co-teaching in content area classrooms, or whole department interactions.
The Writing Lab is staffed by:
P2- Mrs. Oliveira/ Ms. Barnhart (Barnhart: Semester 2)
P3- Mr. Guglielmo
P4- Mrs. Dumais
P6- SEMESTER 2: Ms. PucciPeriod 1 is English CPT requests can be made for that period as well.
P7- Mrs. Fusaro
- Bell Ringers
- Fiction excerpts ranging in complexity. Questions may be changed to suit needs. Test prep practice
All work in draft form and may be subject to change.
- Student Documents
- Click here for student-centered modules with topics including Reasearch Writing, Getting Started with Writing, Grammar, and many more!
- Teacher Documents
- Click here for teacher-centered modules for all your writing needs! Please take them, use them, and adjust them to fit your assignments, instructions, & students--these are here for all of us to use!
- Writing PowerPoint Presentations
- Check Out These Writing Presentations for Using "As Is" or for Amending:)