2020 - 2021 Kindergarten Registration
Monday, January 6, 2020
Registration by Appointment only!
- Your child must be five years of age prior to September 1, 2020.
- Registration begins on Monday, January 6, 2020.
- Families with siblings that currently attend a WPS elementary school are encouraged to register by February 15th.
- You may download a registration packet by clicking the link below. You may also obtain a packet at Babcock Hall, 23 Highland Avenue, the Tower Street Community Center or any neighborhood school.
- Contact Student Registration at 401-315-1509 to schedule your personal appointment.
At the time of your scheduled appointment you must have all of the following information:
- A completed registration packet (packets may not be completed during your scheduled appointment time)
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- Your child’s most recent physical and immunization records
- Proof of residency (ex: current lease or current utility bill)
Incomplete registrations will not be accepted. A new appointment will need to be scheduled. Walk-ins
Walk-ins cannot be accomodated, so be sure to call Student Registration in order to schedule your personal appointment. If you have any questions regarding the registration process or what information you’ll need to bring, feel free to contact Christine Miller at 401-315-1509. She will be happy to assist you.
Per Kindergarten Policy (No. 2512): Kindergarten students will be enrolled in their neighborhood school for the upcoming school year on May 1st.