Cordinator, Anne, GreeneTHE LEARNING ACADEMY 2017-2018
Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!
The excitement continues as our Learning Academy coordinate a new team of "Expert Teachers" to create dynamic learning modules optimal for our independent thinkers to stretch their learning and utilize their 1:1 technology. Blended proficiency-based project and problem-based scenarios and experiential learning opportunities that directly correlate to our PBGR's will be implemented by our team: Ms. Fastovsky and Mr. Bentley(Science), Mrs. Alfiero (Math), Mr. Guglielmo (Writing), and T. Walsh (History). Our student-centered space at Tower Street School Community Center allows for collaboration amongst our students and coaching and facilitating beside our students. It is going to be an amazing year filled with critical thinking, problem-solving, effective communication and collaboration, and lots of creativity all leading to successful outcomes for our students.
Learning Academy Announcements
Learning Academy Resources and Files
- Here you will find all of the assignment overview, printouts, and tools supplied for completion of those assignments
- Internship overview as well as all needed contracts and agreements
- Printable copies of the Proficiency Based Graduation Requirements. Monitor your work and be prepared to explain how your progress demonstrates mastery of the attached skills
- Rules and Regulations
- Guidelines and general requirements, expectations/behavior.
- Welcome Back Forms
- These must be signed and returned immediately
The Penny DebatePosted by Courtney Briggs on 9/3/2014 8:01:00 AM
SQ3R Reasearch TechniquePosted by Jess Hinkle on 2/10/2014 9:22:00 AM
Choosing a CollegePosted by Jess Hinkle on 1/13/2014 7:44:50 AM
Modeling for young writersPosted by Jess Hinkle on 12/4/2013 7:41:00 AM
Research OutlinesPosted by Jess Hinkle on 12/2/2013 7:57:00 AM
Search EnginesPosted by Jess Hinkle on 11/15/2013 7:57:00 AM