Pre-Engineering 5Instructor: Brennan, R.
This quarter we will introduce you to the key topics of engineering and the man-made world including:
- Comparing Science and Technology
- The Elements of Design
- Technical Sketching
- Technological Resources (TICTEMP)
- The Engineering Design Process
Throughout the course, we will integrate computer skills such as:
- Microsoft Word for Engineering Notebooks
- Microsoft PowerPoint for schematics
- Google Chrome for researching
The course meets twice per week for nine weeks according to the following schedule:
- Section 5A – Tuesday, Block 4; Thursday, Block 2
- Section 5B - Tuesday, Block 1; Wednesday, Block 6
Grading will be based on effort, quizzes, design projects and the Engineering Notebook.
Please see Mr. Brennan if you have any questions.