2019 - 2020 Kindergarten Registration
Beginning Monday, January 7, 2019
Registration by Appointment only!
- Your child must be five years of age prior to September 1, 2019.
- Registrations will begin on Monday, January 7, 2019. Please call 401-315-1509 to schedule your personal appointment. We cannot accommodate walk-ins, so be sure to call for your personal appointment!
- You may download a registration packet by clicking the link below. You may also obtain a packet at Student Registration, Babcock Hall, 23 Highland Ave. the Tower Street Community Center or your neighborhood school.
- At the time of your scheduled appointment you must have all of the following information:
- A completed registration packet (packets may not be completed during your scheduled appointment time)
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- Your child’s most recent physical and immunization records
- Proof of residency (ex: current lease or current utility bill)
Incomplete registrations will not be accepted. A new appointment will need to be scheduled.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process or what information you’ll need to bring, please feel free to contact Christine Miller at 401-315-1509. She will be happy to assist you.
Per Kindergarten Policy (No. 2512): Kindergarten students will be enrolled in their neighborhood school for the upcoming school year on May 1st.