Kindergarten Registration via Email Submission
Your child must be five years of age prior to September 1, 2020
Due to current school closures in RI through April 30th, completed registration packets and all supporting documents can be scanned and emailed to student registration. Registration packets must be completed in full, and ALL supportting documentation must be scanned and emailed along with the completed packet.
- You may download a registration packet by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- If you are unable to download a registration packet, please call 401-315-1509 and leave a message. A return phone call will be made within 1 business day and a hard copy registration packet with a return postage envelope will be mailed to your home address.
Before emailing (or mailing) any documents, please make sure you are sending all of the following information:
- A completed registration packet
- Your child’s Birth Certificate (do not mail the original)
- Your child’s most recent physical and immunization records
- Proof of residency - a copy of your lease, mortgage statement, Westerly tax bill or current utility bill are the only acceptable forms of proof of residency. If you do not have an acceptable form of proof of residency, please leave a message at 401-315-1509 before emailing any documents. You will receive a return phone call within 1 business day.
- A copy of your current drivers license for personal identification (can not be used as proof of residency)
- Custodial paperwork (if applicable)
Incomplete registrations will not be accepted.
When all the necessary douments are ready to scan, please email them to email@example.com. Once your emailed (or mailed) documents have been received, you will receive a follow up phone call. Your child's registration is not complete until a telephone interview has been completed and you have received your child's student ID number. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, feel leave a message for Christine Miller at 401-315-1509. She will return your phone call within 1 business day and will be happy to assist you.
Per Kindergarten Policy (No. 2512): Kindergarten students will be enrolled in their neighborhood school for the upcoming school year on May 1st.