Team Information 1st Days of School
Follow this link for Mr Ritacco's classroom Mr Ritacco's rules.ppt
First Day of School Form
Follow this link to the step by steps directions to successfully complete all homework assignments
Granite Team homework procedures
Google Drive Steps
Complete the following steps each time you complete an assignment using Google Drive for the Granite Team.
1) Sign in to groups.google.com
2) Use your Westerly Public Schools user name with new address (@students.westerlyps.org)
3) Sign in with new password you created for Google Drive.
4) Go to black bar near the top of the screen and select Drive
5) Open the class folder first, then create the document. That way your work will always stay in the particular class folder.
6) Select “Create”
7) Most times you will “create” a document for us. Make sure you always follow these steps:.
-Name the document using your full name, the class, and name of the assignment
-Ex: Mr. Reyes, Science A, Section 1.1 Questions 1-3
8) Get to work! No need to save anything! It’s automatically saved for you!
Social Studies Syllabus 2015-2016
Chapter 1 section 1 worksheet link here for a copy
Link here for the Mediterranean Map lesson August 31, 2015- Timeline activity link here
Link here for the Medieval Job project description
Link here for the Medieval job rubric
7th Grade Book Available here
8th Grade Book Available Here
Link here for the next set of Chapters
Link here for the last set of Chapters- American Revolution